AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Appellate Practice

Have you gone to trial and are unhappy with the result? Do you have a final order which prevents you from moving forward with your case? Contact YPTL immediately to see if you can appeal the court’s decision. Depending upon the facts of your case, YPTL may be able to help you appeal the court’s unfavorable ruling. YPTL may even be able to get you relief without even filing an actual appeal.
The appellate lawyers at YPTL have experience in authoring and arguing appellate briefs in the courts throughout the state of Florida. Mr. Susen is licensed with the First Circuit Court of Appeals which includes Puerto Rico, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island.
We will take the time to review the record of your old case to see if you have the ability to appeal the court’s order. In order to appeal a court’s decision, a notice of appeal must be filed with a higher court within a limited time period. If you are unhappy with a court’s final order, contact YPTL immediately to discuss your case and preserve your rights.
Contact Us