BUSINESS AND CORPORATE LAW IN SOUTH FLORIDA
Our Business and Corporate Practice is a complement to our business/investment-based immigration practice. Investment in to a business/project or a purchase of an asset used as a vehicle for immigration requires a variety of legal services. The real work begins after the business is purchased. Our Firm provides the following services:
- Business Entity incorporation and registration with the State and the IRS
- Purchase and Sale Agreements for Asset Sales or purchases of an existing business
- Operating Agreements for business partners and or investors
- Subscription Agreements for investors
- Escrow Agreements for investors and or business partners
- Lease review and negotiations with landlord for improved lease terms for landlord improvements, rent abatements, length of lease, and landlord responsibilities
- Licensing applications with Florida Division of Business and Professional Regulations: Restaurant licenses, all liquor licenses, business licenses with municipalities.
- Agreements with General Contractors, sub-contractors, architects, and civil and structural engineers.
- Employment Agreements for W-2 and 1099 independent contractors
- Off-Site Service Agreements
- Zoning and Permitting assistance
- Review of franchise documentation such as Franchise Agreement and Franchise Disclosure Documents
- Private Placement Memorandums
- Distribution Agreements
- Trademark Registration
There are many other servicers that our Clients may require during the business acquisition and development process. Our experienced attorneys are always ready to provide the best possible solutions. Please do not hesitate to contact us for a free consultation today.