Fort Lauderdale Auto Accident Laywer & Car Accident Attorney
Personal Injury >> Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyer
- Use your cell phone to take pictures of the accident scene, vehicles involved in the accident, and any visible injuries that you have sustained. You may also want to keep a disposable camera in your vehicle in case of an accident
- Take down as much information as you can about the vehicles and drivers involved in the accident, especially their contact, insurance and license plate information
- Seek medical treatment and be honest with the doctors about how you feel and the symptoms that you may have
- Do not speak with anyone about the accident, except your doctors
- Call the Law Offices of Yuri Tsyganov, PL ( Fort Lauderdale Auto Accident Lawyer) for a free consultation.
- Economic damages (Past and future medical bills, Past and future lost wages, property damage).
- Punitive damages.
- Loss of earning capacity damages.
- Pain and suffering.
More often than not, your spouse also suffers with you, even though he or she was not involved in the accident. We may be able to seek damages for your husband, wife, or survivors. A lot of times, proving these damages requires consulting with and hiring certain experts. We work with the most reputable experts and have the resources and finances to back your case from start to finish. If you have been injured, contact The Law Offices of Yuri Tsyganov, PL to discuss your rights and interests. To learn more about motor vehicle accidents, please visit our blog or call today for a Free Consultation from Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Attorney.